Posted to dev@ripple.apache.org by Dan Silivestru <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/02 22:24:51 UTC

Infra status

Dear mentors,

I have a quick question; I'm looking through the Ripple project page:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ripple.html

In preparation for us getting the SGA approved, I'm wondering if the
following tasks have been requested/completed, since I'm not seeing a date
next to the items? I should add that I would be happy to do any of the leg
work here, I'm just new to how all of this works, so I figured I'd ask :-)

Here are the items in question for each of the subsections

Infra

   1. Ask infrastructure to create source repository modules and grant the
   committers karma.
   2. Ask infrastructure to set up wiki (Confluence, Moin).

Mentor related

   1. Subscribe all Mentors on the pmc and general lists.
   2. Give all Mentors access to the incubator SVN repository. (to be done
   by the Incubator PMC chair or an Incubator PMC Member wih karma for the
   authorizations file)
   3. Tell Mentors to track progress in the file 'incubator/projects/{
   project.name}.html'

Copyright

   1. I think all tasks here are ongoing

Verify Distribution Rights

   1. I think all tasks here are ongoing

Looking forward to your response and guidance.

Dan Silivestru
+1 (519) 589-3624

Re: Infra status

Posted by Dan Silivestru <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,

Now that I've managed to reset my password, I'm good to start working on
the changes this week. Thanks again for your help.

Dan.

--
Dan Silivestru
+1 (519) 589-3624