Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <gg...@seagullsoftware.com> on 2005/05/02 20:19:35 UTC

RE: [lang] New VOTE on lang release - No Unit Tests

Hello:

I hate to put a damper on things so late in the game but Clover reports
that we have 0% code coverage for three new 2.1 classes
(MappedMessageFormat, StrBuilder, StrTokenizer.StringMatcher) in the new
to 2.1 package:

http://people.apache.org/~stevencaswell/commons-lang-2.1/docs/clover/org
/apache/commons/lang/text/pkg-summary.html

Sadly, this makes the coverage for this new package the lowest % in all
of [lang].

Did someone forget to commit unit tests? This surely must be an omission
of some kind. I cannot see us releasing without unit tests for this new
code.

Gary