Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mlange <ml...@anwb.nl> on 2016/10/05 04:42:17 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ ReplicatedLevelDB corruption

Created a JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-6453 about this
issue; please let me know if you need more information.

Re: ActiveMQ ReplicatedLevelDB corruption

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
This is the first I'd heard of a replicated KahaDB implementation.  I'd
heard of multi-KahaDB (mKahaDB), but that's multiple KahaDB databases on a
single broker (split by destination) rather than replicated.  Maybe someone
else can provide more info...

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Thank you.  Unfortunately there's currently no LevelDB expert active on
this mailing list, so most LevelDB questions with any degree of complexity
go unanswered.