Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de on 2004/04/22 11:42:26 UTC

FYI: OpenOffice Conference

I read that there is an OO-Conference [1] in September in Berlin/Germany.
The
Call for Paper is just started. I would think that an demo about
OO+Forrest as Easy-to-use-Webpublishing-engine would earn lots of points.

Jan

[1] http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2004/

Re: FYI: OpenOffice Conference

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.

Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:
> I read that there is an OO-Conference [1] in September in
> Berlin/Germany. The
> Call for Paper is just started. I would think that an demo about
> OO+Forrest as Easy-to-use-Webpublishing-engine would earn lots of points.

VBery true, is there anyone in Germany that would like to attend this. I
have a Learning COntent Management System that uses Open Office and
Forrest to display educational materials. I also have a presentation
ready (with some tweaking). If anyone can attend and would like to
present this (either with or without your own take on things) I would be
happy to oblige with more material etc. Contact me off list.

Ross