Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2016/01/06 18:19:03 UTC

[ApacheCon NA] Whose going and what topics?

Hi,

There is one month to go to submit presentations for ApacheCon North
America (in Vancouver, British Columbia May 12-13, 2016).

I can do a FlexJS overview or deep-dive or something like that.  What have
other's submitted in the Flex arena (or are planning to submit)?

Thanks,
-Alex

AW: [ApacheCon NA] Whose going and what topics?

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
A track makes it easier to get at least enough talks for the track selected. Without a track it has to sort of fit into another track. Depending on how they cut the tracks this could be difficult. We we want to go for a track, I could re-submit updated versions of my last submissions regarding BlazeDS and FlexJS support in Maven.

But my stomach sort of tells me that it could be difficult to get a track as the attendee numbers weren't great last time. That's why I was intending on submitting something Flexy under the hood of a different track (After all ... the (mobile) frontend and backend (BlazeDS) will be Apache Flex) ;-)

If we want a track, I could try to take care of this ... but only if there is interest in this ... I remember feeling left a little alone with the content at first for ApacheCon EU last time (Thanks to Justin and Om it wasn't a big problem though :-) )

Chris

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.