Posted to issues@cxf.apache.org by jab <jb...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/26 01:21:59 UTC

JaxWsServiceFactoryBean Leaking JaxWsImplementorInfo

When I call create() on a JaxWsProxyFactoryBean it is creating a new
JaxWsImplementorInfo object each time it is called and retaining it in it's
serviceConfigurations List . What would I need to set on the factory bean so
that it stops leaking these? (Version is 2.2.12)

Here is the stack:
JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.setJaxWsImplementorInfo(JaxWsImplementorInfo) line:
444
JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.setServiceClass(Class<?>) line: 197
JaxWsClientFactoryBean(AbstractWSDLBasedEndpointFactory).initializeServiceFactory()
line: 226
JaxWsClientFactoryBean(AbstractWSDLBasedEndpointFactory).createEndpoint()
line: 98
JaxWsClientFactoryBean(ClientFactoryBean).create() line: 51
JaxWsProxyFactoryBean(ClientProxyFactoryBean).create() line: 102
JaxWsProxyFactoryBean.create() line: 121

Thanks,

jab