Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "Gupta, Arindam" <ar...@fanniemae.com> on 2004/04/14 03:30:12 UTC

Downloading Veltag code from contrib area...

Hi,
I am new to this and not sure how you access the contrib area to
download the code for Veltag. Instructions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-AG

Re: Downloading Veltag code from contrib area...

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com>.
On Apr 13, 2004, at 9:30 PM, Gupta, Arindam wrote:

> Hi,
> I am new to this and not sure how you access the contrib area to
> download the code for Veltag. Instructions will be greatly appreciated.

you can do a checkout from cvs (anonymous) or get directly from the cvs
via web (See velocity home page)

geir@4quarters.com