Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Francisco Exposito Aguilera <fc...@hotmail.com> on 2006/08/05 13:16:14 UTC

html:link and collection

Hi,

I have a jsp where I show some fields of a search. If I click on every row,
I must be redirected to a new page with all info of that row. As I read
weeks ago at this mailing list, it should be done with html:link, but I have
some problems...

The DispatchAction searchUsers which "show" the page with some fields of all
rows:

request.getSession().setAttribute("listUsers",users);

The jsp result after that action:

<c:forEach items='${listUsers}' var='lee'>
paramName="listUsers" paramId='${lee.dni}'>
        Editar	</html:link></td>
</c:forEach>

In the editUser dispatchAction:

Collection usuarios =
(Collection)request.getSession().getAttribute("listarUsuarios");
String a = request.getParameter("dni");

The collection usuarios get the correct info, but the string a obtain null.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks a lot