Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Alan Buxton <al...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2003/01/20 18:15:13 UTC

Stateless Session Beans?

Hi guys,

Can anyone point me to some good, free, documentation on how to deploy EJB's
on Axis. Whatever I try to do, when I try to list deployed services, I get
an error telling me that the service can't be found and with the suggestion
that I might be missing a className option in the server-config.wsdd file.

What is the correct syntax when using provider="java:EJB"???

Cheers
al

http://uk.my.yahoo.com

Re: Stateless Session Beans?

Posted by Alan Buxton <al...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Nicholas

Thanks a lot. Initially I thought that I needed to put a className parameter
in like you have... turned out that I had put JNDI in capitals by mistake.
Anyway, by using your copy as a starting point has got me back to work.

Ta

http://uk.my.yahoo.com

Re: Stateless Session Beans?

Posted by Nicholas <nw...@yahoo.com>.
Here is a basic one:

<deployment
    xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
    xmlns:ns="http://ejb.flt.ebs.adp.com"

  <service name="ClientManagerLocal"
provider="java:EJB">
      <parameter name="beanJndiName"
value="ClientManagerLocal"/>
      <parameter name="homeInterfaceName"
value="com.adp.ebs.flt.ejb.ClientManagerLocalHome"/>
      <parameter name="remoteInterfaceName"
value="com.adp.ebs.flt.ejb.ClientManagerLocal"/>
      <parameter name="className"
value="com.adp.ebs.flt.ejb.ClientManagerLocal"/>
      <parameter name="scope" value="Session"/>
      <parameter name="allowedMethods"
value="createClient getClient getClientJurisdictionPKs
getDepositPKs getSequence setClientJurisdictions
setComboGroupId setStatusId "/>
  </service>

--- Alan Buxton <al...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Can anyone point me to some good, free,
> documentation on how to deploy EJB's
> on Axis. Whatever I try to do, when I try to list
> deployed services, I get
> an error telling me that the service can't be found
> and with the suggestion
> that I might be missing a className option in the
> server-config.wsdd file.
>
> What is the correct syntax when using
> provider="java:EJB"???
>
> Cheers