Posted to user@struts.apache.org by GR...@intellicare.com on 2005/08/05 20:23:31 UTC

Re: {Spam?} Re: help on plugin and i18n

Hi Anoop, your first note says your error is: "Missing message for key
"app.username". So make sure you have a property called app.username in
your resources file.. Also, I believe you should put your file in
WEB-INF/classes not in WEB-INF...

Regards,
Geeta

"peeths @struts" <pe...@gmail.com>
08/05/2005 02:08 PM
Please respond to
"Struts Users Mailing List" <us...@struts.apache.org>

<ja...@rediffmail.com>
cc

Subject
{Spam?} Re: help on plugin and i18n

hi ,

i have added <message-resources parameter="ApplicationResources" />
but still i'm getting the same error , i 've placed the resource files
inside WEB-INF folder , how can i recover it .

regards
Anoop

On 5 Aug 2005 05:02:58 -0000, d d <ja...@rediffmail.com> wrote:

> u can download MyEclipse (MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench) from
Myeclipseside stie. It provides tools for handling struts.

> For application resource:See if u have configured
tag.<message-resources> in struts_config.xml
> <message-resources
parameter="com.yourcompany.struts.ApplicationResources" />

> On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 peeths@struts wrote :
> >hi all,
> >i'm new to struts , i just come up with the concept and i would like
> >to know where i'll get struts plugin for eclipse for jboss server in
> >linux .
> >
> >i'm working on internationalization , i deployed an application but
> >i'm getting an error message in the index.jsp page
> >javax.servlet.ServletException: Missing message for key "app.username"
> >
> >i have defined applicationresources property file and also other
> >property file , but i'm not able to  run the program . what can be the
> >problem
> >
> >regards
> >Anoop

believed to be clean.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:This email is intended solely for the person or
protected health information.  Any duplication, dissemination, action
taken in reliance upon, or other use of this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may violate
applicable laws.  If this email has been received in error, please notify
the sender and delete the information from your system.  The views
expressed in this email are those of the sender and may not necessarily
represent the views of IntelliCare.

Re: {Spam?} Re: help on plugin and i18n

Posted by "peeths @struts" <pe...@gmail.com>.
hi all ,

thanx every one who helped me in i18n , i put the application files
inside classes folder and now its working fine , and now i got now one
doubt , i have defined for two languages english and italina , but all
the time its displaying english , and if i want to display it in
italian language , what i have to do .

thanx and regards
Anoop