Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2010/10/29 13:24:46 UTC

[site] Branding requirements

All Apache projects have been asked to abide by these foundation-wide
guidelines [1].

Having a quick look down the list of things that are expected, it seems
we have a few site patches to make.

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [site] Branding requirements

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

2011/4/8 Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>:
> Hello,
>
> I just modify the myfaces-site-skin to meet the ASF branding requirements.
>
> Please look at the bottom of http://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/
>
> Accouting to http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/list/
>
> we have the Apache MyFaces trademark not MyFaces and we have the
> Apache Tobago and the Tobago trademark.
>
> If no objections I'll remove the MyFaces trademark and add the Apache
> Tobago trademark to the footer.
>
> Regards
>
> Bernd
>
> On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 6:15 PM, Gerhard Petracek
> <ge...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> +1
>> regards,
>> gerhard
>>
>> http://www.irian.at
>>
>> Your JSF powerhouse -
>> JSF Consulting, Development and
>> Courses in English and German
>>
>> Professional Support for Apache MyFaces
>>

>> 2011/4/7 Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>
>>>
>>> We should probably check on all the subprojects..
>>>
>>> Scott
>>>
>>> On 04/07/2011 09:57 AM, Gerhard Petracek wrote:
>>>
>>> that's a good question.
>>> at least i'm not aware of it.
>>>
>>> regards,
>>> gerhard