Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by 169517388 <16...@qq.com> on 2016/04/02 18:40:34 UTC

One simple question about hadoop exit-code 65

to hadoop.org:

    Hello hadoop.org. I'm the new guy who is learning the hadoop right now. I'v bulit a 5 nodes hadoop experimental environment. When I ran the MR program, the error came out.
    I searched a lot. Maybe the java runtime environment or anything else. I didn't get it.

    16/04/02 16:03:37 INFO mapreduce.Job: Task Id : attempt_1459528700872_0003_m_000000_1, Status : FAILED
Exception from container-launch: ExitCodeException exitCode=65:
ExitCodeException exitCode=65:
at org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell.runCommand(Shell.java:538)
at org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell.run(Shell.java:455)
at org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell$ShellCommandExecutor.execute(Shell.java:702)
at org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.DefaultContainerExecutor.launchContainer(DefaultContainerExecutor.java:195)
at org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.launcher.ContainerLaunch.call(ContainerLaunch.java:300)
at org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.launcher.ContainerLaunch.call(ContainerLaunch.java:81)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

    I just don't know how to resolve it.

    By the way, is their any forum about hadoop. I want to talk more about the hadoop with some friends.
    So please, I'v already crazy, beause I'v been disturb by this problem for one week.
    Please help me, thank you very much.

HY Frank
From China Shanghai

Re: One simple question about hadoop exit-code 65

Posted by Gagan Brahmi <ga...@gmail.com>.
Look like problems with the java executor or Countainer executor file
on the nodes.

I would recommend you to verify the java executor on all nodes
(/usr/bin/java). It is possible the links are missing.

Regards,
Gagan Brahmi

Posted by Musty Rehmani <mu...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Can you share the following info from your environment so that it can better help us in helping you with this issue. Simply looking at Java exceptions may not be enough
Hadoop versionJava version Memory allocations and heap size for node manager and containers How the job was run,  Hive,  Spark or Java MR code Have you restarted node manager
Thanks Musty

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Apr 2, 2016 at 1:15 PM, 169517388<16...@qq.com> wrote:   to hadoop.org:
[...]

HY FrankFrom China Shanghai

Re: One simple question about hadoop exit-code 65

Posted by Gagan Brahmi <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gagan Brahmi <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gagan Brahmi <ga...@gmail.com>.