Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by tony zuccarino <ew...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/07 12:11:19 UTC

Tomcat seems to not startup, only when using tcnative

Hi,

I have Tomcat 6.0.14 running fine with mod_jk and Apache 2.2.
When I place tcnative library path in the java library path, then the
catalina.out log starts/stops at below:

Dec 7, 2007 4:40:06 AM org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener init
INFO: Loaded Apache Tomcat Native library 1.1.10.
Dec 7, 2007 4:40:06 AM org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener init
INFO: APR capabilities: IPv6 [true], sendfile [true], accept filters
[false], random [true].
 ... nothing after this .... I never get the Server startup in xxx ms.

If I again remove the tcnative libraries from the java lib path, tomcat
starts up just fine.

Any ideas? I compiled and built the latest APR for building the tcnative
library.

thanks for any help.

-tony

Re: Tomcat seems to not startup, only when using tcnative

Posted by ewsinc <ew...@gmail.com>.
fyi, I built this tcnative using the latest APR src libraries 1.2.12, if that
helps.