Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Ashish Arvikar <as...@netforensics.com> on 2001/04/23 22:38:33 UTC

hastable/vector in a return object

> Hi,

I have a object that along with a few Integer datatypes also contains a
Hashtable. When I receive the object at the client end, all the Integer values
are as expected, however the hashtable is empty. As such if I try to return a
Hashtable or a Vector alone, I am able to do it. Can any one please provide any
pointers.
Ashish

Re: hastable/vector in a return object

Posted by Ashish Arvikar <as...@netforensics.com>.
Hi Scott,
Thanx for the little tap on my head... I completely missed out the critical part, I
don't have the setter method for it :-))
Ashish