Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Mike Zaccardo <mi...@cloudsoftcorp.com> on 2015/06/17 15:11:49 UTC

Squashing Commits

Hi dev,

Is there a general policy / rule of thumb for commit squashing? In my past
experience I've always left all commits intact as an audit trail, as
trivial as some may be. However, I've noticed a fair amount of squashing
here, so is that acceptable / encouraged?

Thanks,
Mike

message after it was sent.

Re: Squashing Commits