Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by sterg <st...@teiemt.gr> on 2016/11/10 14:01:02 UTC

indy based mathematical computations close to static compilation in speed!

Hi all,

I started to work again on GroovyLab after some months that I couldn't,

and surprisingly now the indy based computations seem to run at speed
close to static compilation!

There were such significant improvements in invoke dynamic implementation?

Best Regards

Stergios

Re: indy based mathematical computations close to static compilation in speed!

Posted by Jochen Theodorou <bl...@gmx.org>.
On 10.11.2016 15:01, sterg wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I started to work again on GroovyLab after some months that I couldn't,
>
> and surprisingly now the indy based computations seem to run at speed
> close to static compilation!
>
> There were such significant improvements in invoke dynamic implementation?

compared to when? It is also very possible some JVM updates caused the
better performance

bye Jochen