Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com> on 2014/08/25 05:10:29 UTC

Feedback on documentation "Getting started with Java DB"

another lost moderated message - from July 21
------------------
From: "Mathias Trapp" <Ma...@gmx.de>
To: <de...@db.apache.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 07:12:15 +0200
Subject: Feedback on documentation "Getting started with Java DB"
 Hi derby team,

I am just examining the JDK 1.7.0.65 and it's Java DB implementation.
In the document "Getting started with Java DB" on page 23 I found the
placeholder @MIMIMUM_JDK@ which - IMHO - should be replaced by the actual
minimum version number.

Best wishes,

Mathias Trapp
Nuremberg, Germany

Re: Feedback on documentation "Getting started with Java DB"

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.
On 8/24/14 8:10 PM, Myrna van Lunteren wrote:
> another lost moderated message - from July 21
> ------------------
> From: "Mathias Trapp" <Mathias.Trapp@gmx.de <ma...@gmx.de>>
> To: <derby-user@db.apache.org <ma...@db.apache.org>>
> Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 07:12:15 +0200
> Subject: Feedback on documentation "Getting started with Java DB"
> Hi derby team,
> I am just examining the JDK 1.7.0.65 and it's Java DB implementation.
> In the document "Getting started with Java DB" on page 23 I found the
> placeholder @MIMIMUM_JDK@ which - IMHO - should be replaced by the
> actual minimum version number.
> Best wishes,
> Mathias Trapp
> Nuremberg, Germany
Thanks, Mathias. I've forwarded this issue to the Oracle docs team.

Thanks,
-Rick