Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Rajat Venkatesh <rv...@qubole.com> on 2016/01/26 18:15:44 UTC

Add Jars to Zeppelin Classpath

Hi,
I am using the JDBC Interpreter and I need to have a few JDBC jars in
Zeppelin's classpath. What is the best way to add jars to the classpath ?

Right now, I start Zeppelin with the following command:

ZEPPELIN_CLASSPATH="/path/to/quark-jdbc-4.1.5.jar:/path/to/RedshiftJDBC41-1.1.10.1010.jar"
./bin/zeppelin-daemon.sh --config ../zeppelin-conf/ restart

I have also tried the following without any success:
1. Copy jars to $ZEPPELIN_HOME/lib
2. Copy jars to zeppelin/jdbc/
3. Copy jars to zeppelin/jdbc/target

Note that this is not related to %dep or spark dependencies.

Also, is it possible to add jars on the fly without restarting the
interpreters or the server ?

Re: Add Jars to Zeppelin Classpath

Posted by Rajat Venkatesh <rv...@qubole.com>.
The docs are helpful. Thanks