Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2014/04/05 22:26:35 UTC

Can't compile core

If I do a mvn clean install on the whole project everything builds fine.  But if I just try to rebuild log4j-core with mvn clean compile I get a bunch of compile errors.  Did somebody screw up the pom.xml?

Ralph

Re: Can't compile core

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
That was odd. I deleted all the log4j artifacts in my local repo and now it is fine.

Ralph

Re: Can't compile core

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--