Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Günter Knauf <ef...@gmx.net> on 2002/10/16 14:16:33 UTC

CVS log for apr/include/apr_errno.h

Hi Bill,
on NetWare linking breaks with 'Undefined symbol: APR_TO_NETOS_ERROR';
seems its only defined outside the '#ifdef NETWARE' block...

Guenter.

Revision 1.97 / (view) - annotate - [select for diffs] , Sun Oct 13 23:55:46 2002 UTC (2 days, 12 hours ago) by wrowe
Branch: MAIN
CVS Tags: HEAD
Changes since 1.96: +33 -25 lines
Diff to previous 1.96 (colored)

  I believe this is correct... would three platform folks holler from the
  Unix, OS2 and Netware camps that this looks good?

  We aren't trying to deal with h_errno here, only the socket errno values.