Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Heather Stephens <he...@bea.com> on 2004/11/11 21:18:08 UTC

[results] V1Alpha release on Rev #56616

We will ship Rev #56616 as our alpha.  I plan to dot the i's and cross
the t's tomorrow.  I'll send mail when it's all complete.
Congratulations team!

Binding Votes
+1 - 10
Other - 0

Non-binding Votes
+1 - 2
Other - 0

Note:  14 committers didn't vote.  Of those 14, 3 are actively
participating in the project - 11 are not.

We needed 3 +1 binding votes (members of our ppmc) to release.  Since
most of us are new to this process, there may be some of you out there
that are curious about the details of voting on a release.

http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html has more info.