Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Bob Byron <bb...@radit.com> on 2003/06/26 06:38:24 UTC

struts-config and tiles configuration

I am getting a strange error, and I can't figure out why.
As I understand it, I can put a plug-in in the struts-config file, however,
I am receiving the following error message when I do:
  23:00:04,841 ERROR [Digester] Parse Error at line 54 column -1:
      Element "struts-config" does not allow "plug-in" here.
      org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Element "struts-config" does not
allow "plug-in" here.

Did I put "plug-in" in the wrong place?  Any suggestions?

Thank You,
Bob

Re: struts-config and tiles configuration

Posted by Bob Byron <bb...@radit.com>.
Well, I think I found the problem.  It appears my build script was
compiling against
Struts 1.1 but copying over Struts 1.0.

Thanks for your help,
Bob Byron