Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Victor Star <gr...@victorstar.com> on 2006/09/25 15:42:53 UTC

Re[2]: [users@httpd] Corrupted source files

Hi Joshua,

>> You're right. "EnableSendfile Off" makes the trick. :-/
>> Now what could it be with my FreeBSD installation to cause such a mess? Until now I didn't notice
>> any problems with any other applications.
>> I have FreeBSD 6.0 here. Not sure if 6.1 would make a difference...

> You've got me stumped.  I've never heard of any such problem before.
> Lots of systems have flaky sendfile problems, but I've never heard of
> one that actually corrupts the disk.  Perhaps a freebsd forum would
> have more ideas.

I'm in the process of upgrading to 6.1 right now. Will see if it changes anything.
If not I guess I'll post it in freebsd forum and we'll see if we can dig something out.
Thanks again for your help!

Best regards,
 Victor

***
Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Re[3]: [users@httpd] Corrupted source files

Posted by Victor Star <gr...@victorstar.com>.
Hi Victor,

> I'm in the process of upgrading to 6.1 right now. Will see if it changes anything.
> If not I guess I'll post it in freebsd forum and we'll see if we can dig something out.
> Thanks again for your help!

I don't know what it was, but upgrade to 6.1 fixed it. Running no problems now!

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,
 Victor

***
"Life is full of little surprises" -Pandora