Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Kevin Kovach <kk...@kevinkovach.com> on 2002/03/01 20:57:10 UTC

Re: Odd behavior

Has this been addressed yet? Is this a JAMES problem? I had this happen
again and have switched back to an older version of JAMES. I'd like to
be able to use the latest version of JAMES but don't want to have to
remove email by hand each time this happens. Thanks.

- Kevin

--
Kevin Kovach
830 Apple Creek Lane