Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2014/04/01 08:02:27 UTC

Re: Where is our favorite CloudStack developer?

ha ha ha ha

This was meant to go to SolidFire's dev e-mail list! :)

Since I'm the only CloudStack developer at SolidFire, I am therefore
SolidFire's "favorite CloudStack developer."

Somehow I ended up sending it to the wrong list!

I guess I don't need to tell anyone on the CloudStack mailing list where
I'll be for the next two weeks, though. :)

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com
o: 303.746.7302