Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by James Lawton <ja...@tofinosoftware.com> on 2010/11/09 21:47:49 UTC

Changing OfBiz Logo

I am trying to change the Ofbiz logo which appears on the order and shipping
documents printouts

I have been to:

https://localhost:8443/partymgr/control/updatePartyGroup

and updated the link to point to a
file://localhost/pathtoofbiz/framework/images/webapp/images/ofbiz_logo.gif

Where I have replaced the old gif with another one.

Now no logo shows up.so obviously the change has had some impact - what am I
doing wrong?

Thanks

James

Re: Changing OfBiz Logo

Posted by James McGill <ja...@ableengineering.com>.
On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 1:47 PM, James Lawton <ja...@tofinosoftware.com>wrote:

> I am trying to change the Ofbiz logo which appears on the order and
> shipping
> documents printouts

The OrderHeader has an associated partyId.  The partyId identifies a
PartyGroup.  The PartyGroup has an attribute "logoImageUrl".
The default URL for that is set in the Screen Decorators somehow, I can't
remember, but you never see the default in the demo because the demo company
gets a logo setup in its seed data, which you will find by grepping the
Accounting app:
<PartyGroup partyId="Company" groupName="Your Company Name Here"
logoImageUrl="http://ofbiz.apache.org/images/ofbiz_logo.gif"/>

You may want to substantially change the Order document.  Once you are
comfortable with the "fo" grammar, it's pretty easy to do.
Have a look at ./order/webapp/ordermgr/order/companyHeader.fo.ftl  and the
associated
./order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/CompanyHeader.groovy  to see
how this part of the page is being evaluated and rendered.

--
James McGill
Phoenix AZ