Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/09 03:41:17 UTC

Re: Minutes: ODE roadmap call

Hi Tammo and others,

Finally I found some people who are interested in contributing to ODE and
have some free time to participate in ODE development actively. Some of them
are new to ODE and I think we should start from simple tasks to get them
familiar with ODE.

We have several number of items in our road map and some of them are
complex. It's better if we can come up with a plan for immediate action
items, so that people who are willing to contribute can help us with
completing tasks on our road map(They can also start with issue in JIRA too,
but I would like to have a action plan so that we can identify and start
working on urgent tasks).

I think we should start working on ode.apache.org ASAP. Please feel free to
comment on this.

Thanks
Milinda

Milinda Pathirage
Technical Lead & Product Manager WSO2 BPS; http://wso2.org/bps
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
E-mail: milinda@wso2.com, milinda.pathirage@gmail.com
Web: http://mpathirage.com
Blog: http://blog.mpathirage.com

Re: Minutes: ODE roadmap call

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

That's great news and is much appreciated! I'm on vacation currently with
none to limited connectivity, so please excuse me being quiet and n/a this
month.

Cheers, Tammo

jeff.yuchang@gmail.com

Re: Minutes: ODE roadmap call