Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de> on 2003/12/19 19:56:58 UTC

addendum: Memory leak fix / StatementManager internal changes

Hi all,

forget to specify made internal changes in StatementManager and
ClassDescriptor in my last CVS commit, so it comes here
(http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=ojb-dev@db.apache.org&msgNo=5592).

To fix a major bug when using 'per thread metadata changes' feature
StatementManager is no longer allowed to cache
ClassDescriptor/StatementsForClass pairs in a static map, because it's
not allowed to hold references to metadata in code (metadata may change,
or different threads use different metadata for same class).
Thus I bound the StatementsForClass to the associated ClassDescriptor
and StatementManager lookup StatementsForClass from ClassDescriptor.

regards,
Armin