Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ra...@iflexsolutions.com on 2006/01/02 06:20:45 UTC

managing files

Hi,

Happy New Year - 2006.

I am new to struts and just learning and also developing
Application using struts. However we have to maintain configuration
files like adding new features or some enhancement.

What will be the better way to manage Config files.
Is "Annotation" solution or managing Config files
by creating multiple Config files like [ all action's in separate file,
all forwards in separate
file and all tld tags in separate file such as html,logic etc].

what can be the proven solution or do we have already one.

Kind regards,
Rakesh Bhat