Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Elie Najem <el...@dowgroup.com> on 2013/11/21 11:36:24 UTC

Cordova IOS

Dear all,

I'll be very thankful if you can help regarding the below issue:

How can i avoid the white screen after the splash screen? I'm using cordova 3.0.1 and  Xcode 5

Thanks in advance

Re: Cordova IOS

Posted by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Elie, this mailing list is for the discussion of developing Cordova itself. I'd suggest that you ask this question where the Cordova consumers hang out:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/phonegap