Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mathijs Brand <m....@hippo.nl> on 2007/07/24 16:56:23 UTC

Session keep alive time

Hello,

Does anyone know what the default cocoon.session keep alive time is?

Met vriendelijke groet,
Mathijs Brand
Hippo
Oosteinde 11
1017WT
Amsterdam
The Netherlands
Telefoon: +31(0)20-5224466
Fax: +31(0)20-5224467

RE: Nested repeaters and binding

Posted by Oliver Scheel <ol...@wazap.de>.
Hi Ron,

I also searched a lot of time and found an example in the cocoon(2.1.10)
distribution (heavy-binding.xml).

Here is a concrete example (using beans as data model):

definition:
<fd:repeater id="customers">
    <fd:label><i18n:text>customers</i18n:text>:</fd:label>
    <fd:widgets>

        <fd:output id="customerId">
            <fd:datatype base="integer"/>
        </fd:output>

        <!-- the nested repeater definition -->
        <fd:repeater id="orders">
            <fd:label><i18n:text>orders</i18n:text></fd:label>
            <fd:widgets>
                <fd:output id="orderId">
                    <fd:datatype base="integer"/>
                </fd:output>

                <!-- additional order fields -->
            </fd:widgets>
        </fd:repeater>

        <!-- additional customer fields -->
    </fd:widgets>
</fd:repeater>

binding:

<!-- suppose you have a data model bean with a method named
'getCustomers()' that returns a collection of Customers -->
<fb:repeater id="customers" parent-path="." row-path="customers">
    <fb:identity>
       <fb:value id="customerId" path="id" />
    </fb:identity>
    <fb:on-bind>
       <!-- suppose your data model bean 'Customer' has a method named
'getOrders()' that returns a collection of Orders -->
       <fb:repeater id="orders" parent-path="." row-path="orders">
          <fb:identity>
             <fb:value id="orderId" path="id" />
          </fb:identity>
       </fb:repeater>
    </fb:on-bind>
</fb:repeater>

template:

<ft:repeater id="customers">
            <jx:choose>
                <jx:when test="${repeater.getSize() == 0}">
               </jx:when>
           <jx:otherwise>
               <ft:repeater-rows>
                         <ft:widget id="customerId"/>
                         <ft:repeater id="orders">
                             <!-- layout the nested repeater -->
                         </ft:repeater>
                </ft:repeater-rows>
            </jx:otherwise>
</ft:repeater>

--
Oliver Scheel
Software Engineer

Wazap AG
Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 5
D-10178 Berlin (Mitte)
E-Mail:  oliver.scheel@wazap.de

Winner of the prestigious 2007 Red Herring Europe 100 award

Sitz:         Berlin (HRB 103534 B, Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg)
Vorstand:     Andreas Rührig (VV), Timo Meyer, Alexander Piutti, Philip
Gienandt
Aufsichtsrat: Martin Sinner (Vors.), Frank Böhnke, Florian Seubert, Markus Jorquera Imbernón

Nested repeaters and binding

RE: can't call java method from flow

Posted by Kai Mütz <km...@web.de>.
Try

var pipeutil = new
Packages.org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.util.PipelineUtil();

Posted by e0...@stud3.tuwien.ac.at.

RE: Re: Session keep alive time

Posted by Robby Pelssers <ro...@agp.nl>.
The session timeout is typically configured in the web.xml

-    <session-config>
-        <!-- Default to 5 minute session timeouts -->
-        <session-timeout>5</session-timeout>
-    </session-config>

But apparently the web.xml shipped with cocoon does not have a
session-configuration... I already grepped a bit around... You probably
can find it if you search your servlet container documentation.

Cheers,
Robby

Posted by Olivier Billard <ol...@laposte.net>.
Hi Mathijs,