Posted to design@couchdb.apache.org by Markus Fischböck <ma...@fischboeck.net> on 2016/04/28 12:39:08 UTC

Proposal for new replicator add-on in Fauxton

Dear Mailing List,

within the context of my bachelor thesis I'd like to work on a new
replicator add-on for Fauxton as stated in jira
Therefore I'm currently working on some ideas for new features and
incorporate the requested ones as of the tickets description. I attached
some mockups to the referenced ticket.
In order to make a valuable contribution to the project any feedback or
further suggestions to the proposal are greatly welcome! Please don't
hesitate to reach out.

Regards,
Markus

Re: Proposal for new replicator add-on in Fauxton

Posted by Garren Smith <ga...@apache.org>.
Hi Markus,

Welcome! It would be fantastic if you want to work on the replicator addon.
I think the IBM Cloudant design team has also been thinking about this.
I would be brilliant if you and the design team could collaborate on this.
I've let them know and they should respond on the jira ticket.

Cheers
Garren