Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Hemasundara Rao <he...@travelcentrictechnology.com> on 2018/09/27 05:30:47 UTC

Connecting Ignite Cache from Spark examples

Hi All,
 Could you please share some good example on how to consume Ignite Cache on
Spark.
I am using Ignite on Linux and ignite clients on windows.

Thanks and Regards,
Hemasundara Rao Pottangi  | Senior Project Leader

[image: HotelHub-logo]
HotelHub LLP
Phone: +91 80 6741 8700
Cell: +91 99 4807 7054
Email: hemasundara.rao@hotelhub.com
Website: www.hotelhub.com <http://hotelhub.com/>
------------------------------

HotelHub LLP is a service provider working on behalf of Travel Centric
Technology Ltd, a company registered in the United Kingdom.
DISCLAIMER: This email message and all attachments are confidential and may
contain information that is Privileged, Confidential or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
notify us immediately by return email to
notices@travelcentrictechnology.com and
destroy the original message. Opinions, conclusions and other information
in this message that do not relate to the official business of Travel
Centric Technology Ltd or HotelHub LLP, shall be understood to be neither
given nor endorsed by either company.

Re: Connecting Ignite Cache from Spark examples

Posted by Stephen Darlington <st...@gridgain.com>.
Are you having any particular problems? The examples in the documentation (https://apacheignite-fs.readme.io/docs/ignite-data-frame) show how to read and write to Spark DataFrames. Have you tried them?

Regards,
Stephen