Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Junichi Yamamoto <ju...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/25 18:43:04 UTC

Let's clean up branches of incubator-netbeans-website repo

Hi,

There are a lot of branches have been already merged in the repo[1].
However, I'm not sure whether I can delete them.
So, could you please confirm your branches here[2], then delete
unnecessary branches?

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans-website/branches/all
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans-website/branches/yours

Thanks,
Junichi

Re: Let's clean up branches of incubator-netbeans-website repo

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Thanks! Done!

Hk

Posted by Junichi Yamamoto <ju...@gmail.com>.