Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/20 17:32:35 UTC

Re: Docker Image mentioned in your site is marked depricated

Hi Piali,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

piali wrote
> Can you please let me know that what is the correct docker image to use
> for Apache Ignite?
>
> Your site has mentioned to use apacheignite/ignite-docker
> [http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/docs/docker-deployment] but this seems
> to be deprecated [https://hub.docker.com/r/apacheignite/ignite-docker/].
> However the docker hub is now pointing to apacheignite/ignite
> [https://hub.docker.com/r/apacheignite/ignite/]

Thanks for pointing this out. I fixed the links in the doc.

-Val