Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Thomas Diesler <th...@arcor.de> on 2003/04/24 18:00:13 UTC

maven: jboss plugin

Hi all,

I've been playing with the maven-SNAPSHOT-20030424 jboss plugin.

So far I figured, that you
  1. call jboss:configure to setup your jboss server
  2. call jboss:start to start it
Because jboss:start does not return, I would use another maven session, to
deploy my stuff and run the tests. Is this correct? Is there a way of
starting JBoss + running the tests in one maven session?

Thanks Tomsk

RE: maven: jboss plugin

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Thomas,

Your assumption is correct... That said, it would be very easy to start
jboss on another thread using the Jelly Thread taglib:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/jelly/libs/threads/tags.html

Feel free to submit a patch!

Thanks
-Vincent