Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by z-...@web.de on 2006/08/02 16:59:30 UTC

Re: Re: Repost: Profiles in Portal, how?

Hello Christian,

I am facing the same issue like you right now, how can I switch back
to the cocoon-authentication manager in order to get role-based profiles
working in cocoon portal? (cocoon 2.1.10-dev)

Thanks in advance!

Wadim

-- christian bindeballe wrote :
>> Hello List!
>>
>> I asked this a few days ago, but since then, I haven't really
>> been making progress with this issue, so I'll just ask again:
>>
>> Does anyone have experience with the definition of role-based
>> profiles for the cocoon-portal?

It appears that cowarp at the moment does not support profiles.... very
interesting.
Switched back to the cocoon-authentication manager and everything works
fine :)

regards,

christian

This message was sent on behalf of z-cool@web.de at openSubscriber.com
http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/users@cocoon.apache.org/3284512.html

Re: Repost: Profiles in Portal, how?

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Just replace the GroupBasedProfileManager with the
AuthenticationProfileManager in cocoon.xconf