Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by "Kevin A. Burton" <bu...@relativity.yi.org> on 1999/10/25 08:35:50 UTC

Error in tomcat build: class org.apache.tomcat.core.Request must be an interface.

Looks like someone changed org.apache.tomcat.core.Request to a class
from an interface:

Oops.

--------------------------

Buildfile: build.xml
Project base dir set to: /space/Projects/jakarta-tomcat
Executing Target: prepare
Executing Target: main
Compiling 1 source files to /space/Projects/build/tomcat/classes
/space/Projects/jakarta-tomcat/src/share/org/apache/tomcat/core/RequestImpl.java:125:
class org.apache.tomcat.core.Request must be an interface.
public class RequestImpl implements Request {
                                    ^
1 error
Compiling 4 source files to
/space/Projects/build/tomcat/examples/WEB-INF/classes
Completed in 17 seconds

--------------------------

--

Kevin A Burton
http://relativity.yi.org

Re: Error in tomcat build: class org.apache.tomcat.core.Request must be an interface.

Posted by co...@eng.sun.com.
"Kevin A. Burton" wrote:

> Looks like someone changed org.apache.tomcat.core.Request to a class
> from an interface:
>
> Oops.

Mea culpa, I'll forgot to cvs del RequestImpl.

Request reverted to a class after a short live as interface - I think it's
much better to leave it this way and use RequestAdapter instead.

Costin