Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Vanessa D Johnson <va...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2001/02/01 17:59:01 UTC

Xalan and Apache

I am using xalan package for Java to do an XSL transformation from within a
servlet running Apache web server.  I am running into a namespace problem
"Namespace not supported by SAXParser " when I call
newTransformer(StreamSource) on the TransformerFactory object.  The same code
works outside of Apache when I run it from a main() Java class.  I have tried
another web server (WebLogic) and there is no problem.
Is anyone familiar with this issue?

Vanessa D. Johnson
Mission Execution and Automation Section
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
(818) 354-3885

RE: Xalan and Apache

Posted by chris markiewicz <cm...@commnav.com>.
vanessa

i am having the same problem...exactly the same problem actually.  apache
bad, command line good - although i have not tried a different server.  i
recently posted essentially the same message under the title "namespace not
suppored by SAXParser???"  if you learn anything, please let me know.  i'll
do the same.

thanks
chris