Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Chris Robison <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/20 18:49:36 UTC

Building ActiveMQ NMS

I've tried to follow the documentation at
http://activemq.apache.org/nms/building.html but that doesn't seem to work.
All I get from Nant is "Required dependent assembly nunit.framework.dll
from NUnit for .NET 2.0 is not available. Build skipped." Any suggestions?

Chris

Re: Building ActiveMQ NMS

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 2012-04-20 at 13:16 -0600, Chris Robison wrote:
> I checked out all of
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-dotnet<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-dotnet/vendor>.
> Do I need to checkout each trunk separately?

if you checked out the vendor branch and the trunk code you should be
all set, nant install the nunit and dotnetzip stuff in vendor then run
nant in trunk of Apache.NMS and Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ

Re: Building ActiveMQ NMS

Posted by Chris Robison <ch...@gmail.com>.
I checked out all of

Re: Building ActiveMQ NMS