Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/16 17:10:32 UTC

anyone to review/commit the ix in ApplicationComposers?

hi

in ApplicationComposers we were shuting down scopes (cdi ones) before the
app so the app scopes was off when BeforeShutdown was called

this is wrong and can be fixed
patching org.apache.openejb.testing.ApplicationComposers#after this way:
https://gist.github.com/rmannibucau/5396703

anyone could review and commit it for me referring the jira
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-2014 ?

i'm currently totally out of sync because of OWB 1.2.0 work

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Re: anyone to review/commit the ix in ApplicationComposers?

Posted by AndyG <an...@orprovision.com>.
OK, will commit something later.

Re: anyone to review/commit the ix in ApplicationComposers?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
not sure we have a test for it,

basically using a @PreDestroy in an @ApplicationScoped bean which set a
static attribute (boolean) would be enough to check it works or not (ie is
the predestroy method called). Since the issue was we were stopping context
too early the method wouldn't be called if it is still broken

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Andy

Posted by AndyG <an...@orprovision.com>.