Posted to users@felix.apache.org by abidi imen <ab...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/15 14:43:26 UTC

problem with Apache Felix UPnP Tester

Hello,
I used Apache Felix UPnP Tester to detect media servers and media renderers
but I had a problem,
the tester didn't detect Actions of some media servers or media renderers as
mediatomb, Gmediarender,that where detected by others control point,
So what is the problem?
thanks in advance

Re: problem with Apache Felix UPnP Tester

Posted by Stefano Lenzi <ki...@interfree.it>.
On 15/09/2009 14.43, abidi imen wrote:
>   Actions of some media servers or media renderers as
> mediatomb, Gmediarender,that where detected by others control point,
> So what is the problem?

I have never herd of such problem. I guess that the problem is the
parsing of the XML that describes the services of the mediatomb and
Gmediarender device. Would you mind to create a JIRA issue and provide
the log and/or the xml description of such devices?

> thanks in advance

Ciao,
Stefano Lenzi