Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org> on 2014/10/21 20:56:05 UTC

CouchDB Day 2015 - update and new sponsor

Hi everyone,

first of all, we are very excited to announce another Sponsor for the
CouchDB Day 2015 in Hamburg. It is SinnerSchrader (
http://www.sinnerschrader.com/). Yay.

http://day.couchdb.org/#sponsors

And here is a quick update.

Our search for a cool location seems to be successful. This means we will
be able to announce the date and the location for the CouchDB Day in
between the next fee days. Can't wait to write the email :)

And finally, the interest in the CouchDB Day is really awesome. There are
many people how pre-registered at
https://ti.to/andywenk/couchdbday-hamburg-2015/ already. Remember that this
is a free event but the seats are limited. So ... :)

That's it for now! Stay tuned :)

All the best and Cheers

Andy and Robert

--