Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mark Andersen <MA...@voyence.com> on 2006/03/16 20:47:40 UTC

Why does doc/literal wrapped require creating typemapping

Axis version = axis 1.3

Why do I get a bunch of warnings saying I need to register a typemapping
when I run Java2WSDL for a Doc/lit/wrapped style webservice but not when
I run Java2WSDL for an RPC style webservice?

And the warnings are for exceptions.

Ant commands being run.

                        <!-RPC style without warnings -->

                        <axis-java2wsdl