Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/31 19:03:38 UTC

Fwd: [COMMUNITY] Bill Lucy - Committer

Henning,

You should already have commit access to all of the MyFaces svn repository.

I have also added you to the MYFACES Core, Tobago, and Trinidad Jiras.
  Let me know if there
are any other Myfaces Jira sub-projects to which you would like to be
added or think you might be working with in the future -- I would have
added you to each of them up front but it's time-consuming to do so
for 11 subprojects.   You can always drop an email to the dev list at
any point to gain additional access.

I recommend that you test your commit access and let us know if you
have any issues.

You can do that by committing one of your patches and resolving the
associated issue and/or by adding your information to team-list.html
and committing https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/site/publish/team-list.html
as well as the maven poms.