Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Howard Miller <ho...@udcf.gla.ac.uk> on 2002/10/29 14:38:56 UTC

Commond line version does not work outside of Xalan tree

Hi,

I am unable to get the command line version to work *unless* it is invoked in a
subdirectory (any subdirectory - new or existing) of the Xalan installation directory tree.

This is the same for my own documents and for the sample documents.

The error message is (final line)

MalformedURLException: no protocol: xxxxxx.xsl

This has been asked before at

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xalan-j-users&m=103141053928903&w=2

..the poster did not identify that it only seems to happen outside of the installation tree
though. I am running the latest stable version on Windows 2000.

Any thoughts?

Howard Miller