Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Rob Young <bu...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/26 11:12:11 UTC

iBATIS for PHP

Hi,

Is there a project like this around? I have seen a few messages on it in
the archives but nothing concrete.

Thanks
Rob

Re: iBATIS for PHP

Posted by Rob Young <bu...@gmail.com>.
Jerome Gagner wrote:
> It didn't really work out, hard to achieve what I wanted with the
> project. What else would you like to know>?
I've got a copy of the source so I'm going to spend some time groking
that and the iBATTIS data formats and see what I come up with. I may
need to pick your brain a little further down the line though.

Cheers
Rob

Re: iBATIS for PHP

Posted by Jerome Gagner <ph...@gmail.com>.
This is my emaila ddress :)

It didn't really work out, hard to achieve what I wanted with the
project. What else would you like to know>?

-jerome

Re: iBATIS for PHP

Posted by Rob Young <bu...@gmail.com>.

Re: iBATIS for PHP

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.
A couple of guys were working on it, but I know one switched to Java.

Not sure about the other one.

Larry