Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Karl Baum <ka...@yahoo.com> on 2004/05/25 13:28:41 UTC

xdoc problem, & char in href attribute

I am trying including the following link in my xdoc which contains an "&".

I get an exception when I execute xdoc:transform which says:

The reference to entity "storyid" must end with the ';' delimiter.

If I change the link to have "&amp;" instead, the link does not work.  Does anyone know how xdoc can include multiple parameters in an href attribute?

Thanks.

Karl

Re: xdoc problem, & char in href attribute

Posted by Eugene Kirin <ki...@mosinfo.ru>.
Hello, Karl!
You wrote to "Maven Users List" <us...@maven.apache.org> on Tue, 25 May 2004
04:28:41 -0700 (PDT):

 KB> I am trying including the following link in my xdoc which contains
 KB> an "&".

 KB> I get an exception when I execute xdoc:transform which says:

 KB> The reference to entity "storyid" must end with the ';' delimiter.

 KB> If I change the link to have "&amp;" instead, the link does not
 KB> work.  Does anyone know how xdoc can include multiple parameters in
 KB> an href attribute?

 KB> Thanks.

 KB> Karl

Hi! Try to change "&amp;" to "&#38;"