Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Raveendra Yerraguntla <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/05 17:28:15 UTC

Any issues with solr 5.4 and SAN drives

In our environment, we have intermittent errors(some node becomes self
protecting by getting into read-only mode) when the load increases. Any one
facing issues with Solr 5.4 and San storage drives?

Our environment has few other variables. While narrowing the possible
causes, reaching out to community for any similar experiences SAN storage
drives with fast and huge load writes,

Thank you !

Re: Any issues with solr 5.4 and SAN drives

Posted by Raveendra Yerraguntla <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Shawn and Jack !

It is a SAN network drive. I dont have other details with the type of
 drive.

At this point we switched back to local storage to reduce the variables.  I
will keep the community once we do more analysis using SAN network.

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.