Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Steve Molloy <sm...@convera.com> on 2006/08/09 14:23:32 UTC

Maven 1.1-beta3 & maven-artifact-plugin 1.8

Hi,

	I just upgraded from maven 1.0.2 to 1.1-beta3, and got the
maven-artifact-plugin 1.8 along with it. But Now I can't deploy any
artifacts because scp refuses my host key, while scpexe just doesn't do
anything at all, but doesn't complain...

	So, I've reverted back to 1.0.2 for now, but are there any plans for
fixing these problems? (I'm running maven on JDK 1.5.0_07, on Fedora
core 5).

Thanks,
Steve

Re: Maven 1.1-beta3 & maven-artifact-plugin 1.8

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Ok,

  I'll close this issue and I'll add a note on the m1 homepage.
http://people.apache.org/~aheritier/m1-stage-site/maven-1.x/
  We'll release this new version ASAP

Arnaud

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi Arnaud,

works like a charm now .... :-)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com>.

Posted by Steve Molloy <sm...@convera.com>.

Posted by Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com>.
Hi Steve,

Posted by Steve Molloy <sm...@convera.com>.
Sure, just tried it, but the build failed with a ClassNotFoundException
for AbstractSshWagon... One thing weird is that the tar and the md5
don't have the same dates (July 18th vs August 1st...). It was in
20060630 right? (used
http://people.apache.org/~aheritier/maven/1.X/snapshots/20060630/maven-1.1-beta-3-SNAPSHOT.tar.bz2 ).

Steve

Stacktrace:

BUILD FAILED
File......
file:/home/smolloy/.maven/cache/maven-artifact-plugin-1.8/plugin.jelly
Element... artifact:artifact-deploy
Line...... 103
Column.... 9
org/apache/maven/wagon/providers/ssh/AbstractSshWagon
org.apache.maven.werkz.UnattainableGoalException: Unable to obtain goal
[jar:deploy] --
file:/home/smolloy/.maven/cache/maven-artifact-plugin-1.8/plugin.jelly:103:9: <artifact:artifact-deploy> org/apache/maven/wagon/providers/ssh/AbstractSshWagon
        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:663)
        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:694)
        at
org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:535)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1318)
        at
        at
        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)
org.apache.commons.jelly.JellyTagException:
file:/home/smolloy/.maven/cache/maven-artifact-plugin-1.8/plugin.jelly:103:9: <artifact:artifact-deploy> org/apache/maven/wagon/providers/ssh/AbstractSshWagon
        at
org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.DynamicBeanTag.doTag(DynamicBeanTag.java:193)
        at
org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.StaticTagScript.run(StaticTagScript.java:102)
        at
org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
        at
org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.DynamicTag.doTag(DynamicTag.java:79)
        at
org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
        at
org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
        at
org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.java:78)
        at org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag
$MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
        at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:592)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:694)
        at
org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:263)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:535)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1318)
        at
        at
        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)
org/apache/maven/wagon/providers/ssh/AbstractSshWagon
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.deployer.DefaultArtifactDeployer.doDeploy(DefaultArtifactDeployer.java:316)        at org.apache.maven.artifact.deployer.DefaultArtifactDeployer.handleDeploy(DefaultArtifactDeployer.java:119)
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.deployer.DefaultArtifactDeployer.deploy(DefaultArtifactDeployer.java:90)
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.deployer.DeployBean.deploy(DeployBean.java:155)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.DynamicBeanTag.doTag(DynamicBeanTag.java:180)
        ... 19 more
Root cause
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
[...]
    Final Memory : 7M/17M
    Total time   : 27 seconds
    Finished at  : Wednesday, August 9, 2006 10:11:22 EDT AM

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Steve,

Posted by Steve Molloy <sm...@convera.com>.